PHOTO CONTEST: SHANGHAI E.A. OFFSPRING OF THE MONTH. €500 EVERY MONTH!!!
Shanghai E.A. Offspring Calendar 2015
Are you the owner of a Shanghai E.A. yearling, 2 year old or 3 year old colt or filly? Do you have a wonderful 2014 Shanghai E.A. foal? Will you have one this season? Share your pride with the world and win prizes! Be a part of the exclusive Shanghai E.A. Offspring Calendar 2015.Rules of the Contest:
• Every breeder/owner of a Shanghai E.A. son or daughter can participate in the photo contest.
• Every participant can upload one photo of every Shanghai E.A. son or daughter that he/she owns.
• Photos should be of a high quality. Every uploaded photo has a chance of becoming the Shanghai E.A. Offspring of the Month. However only photos of the required size have the chance to be published in the Shanghai E.A. Offspring Calendar 2015. Preferred size: min. 200 dpi, about 25 MB (about 40×30 cm).
• Photos should be of unaltered conformation.
• Once a month Equus Arabians will select the Shanghai E.A. Offspring of the Month. In total 12 horses will be selected.
• Shanghai E.A. Offspring of the Month will be selected from all photos uploaded by participants in the month before.
• The Offspring of October, November and December will be chosen from all photos uploaded up to the closing date of the contest.
• The Shanghai E.A. Offspring of the Month will be awarded with Prize Money: €500. • The prizes will be given 15 days after the Offspring of the Month is announced.
• The Photo Contest closes on September 30th.
• The photos of the Offspring of the Month will be part of the Shanghai E.A. Offspring Calendar 2015 which will be available at the World Championships in Paris 2014, but only if they have the required size.
• Equus Arabians will have the right to use the winning photos in Shanghai E.A.’s advertising campaigns, including the Shanghai E.A. Offspring Calendar 2015.
Upload your photo here: http://www.polskiearaby.com/?page=konkurs&lang=en
Terms and conditions: http://www.polskiearaby.com/dokumenty/shanghai_ea_calendar/rules.pdf
Do you need more information? Please write at: firstname.lastname@example.org